Back to dancing~~~

Back to dancing~~~

I guess I am very lucky! Though it is hard not having families around to help us with our little baby, I still get the full support from my husband to squeeze time to go to dance classes weekly. Yes…it’s not as much time as I used to dance. Yes…my body still feels very different. Yes….my brain sometimes can’t work well because of the sleep deprivation. However, it feels good dancing.

Dancing, dancing, dancing…. How lucky I am!
Wish all of you who love dancing can always dance whenever and wherever you are!

Comments

Anonymous said…
您好~不好意思^^
如果方便的話不知道能不能向您詢問
美國五間舞蹈治療研究所的特點
以及在英國與美國就讀舞蹈治療研究所的差異我的email是:MA0C0229@stut.edu.tw

馨喬
Yuling said…
Hi,

I'll try my best to email you what I know. If you don't get it this week, please send a reminder to my email yuling0904@yahoo.com.tw

Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

你想要當個舞蹈治療師嗎?

鍛鍊

一個腦部受創復健的program~~